These videos cover:
  1. Foundation and concealer application
  2. Contouring and highlighting
  3. Applying blush
  4. Shaping your eyebrows
  5. How to fill in and shape your eyebrows
  6. Applying eyeshadow
  7. How to apply eyeliner
  8. Making your eyelashes look bigger

4.Acne and dark marks

I can back these methods 100% because this is my article and I went through years of trial and error to find them! I cover how to got rid of each of these problems separately, but you could always use them together.

5.Blackheads

The blackhead strips from the store are a joke. They only pull a little bit of the dirt out and you can’t notice any difference. At least that’s how they have all turned out for me. This article Say goodbye blackheads in 15 minutes only requires two very cheap ingredients to make the mask and the results are astonishing.Previous Page>>

Share To:

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours