Keeping up appearances can be expensive, so that’s why I’ve been trying to swap my pricey spa days for some DIY beauty hacks. For some reason I never looked quite as glamourous as Pinterest led me to believe I should. Some of my greatest fails included:
BEST DIY BEAUTY HACKS FOR SMOOTH, VIBRANT SKIN
Credit.abbeyskitchen.com

1) Using a cut beet for lip stick
2) Putting guacamole on my face
3) Washing my hair in beer until I smelled like a bar
That last one was a big mistake.
But after months of experimenting in my kitchen, I discovered how to use the same antioxidant-rich citrus I feed my body in three DIY beauty hacks.

DIY Beauty Hacks on the Cheap

I always keep a bowl of Sunkist citrus in my kitchen because it’s grown with care by California farmers, hand-picked, fresh and deliver my daily hit of vitamin C.  And while getting nutrient-rich citrus into my body is always priority number one (OMG check out my amazing Grapefruit salad with Quinoa Praline), it’s also a great tool for DIY Beauty Hacks.
Citrus fruit like Sunkist oranges, grapefruit and lemons offer some serious anti-aging and anti-inflammatory benefits thanks to their B Vitamins, citric acid and collagen-promoting Vitamin C- PERFECT beauty hack food!
But as fabulous as it feels and smells on your skin, make sure to wash everything off before you go out. Not only is that never a good look, but direct sunlight + citrus may result in unwanted skin irritation. Best to keep our beauty secrets private Continue Reading  >> Page 2

Share To:

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours